Friday, March 16

Character sheet for Animation book



Well I'm still stuck in the character design section of this book. Time is starting to get tight with the June deadline, but I am enjoying it a lot. This is prob my best work to date and I feel like I'm improving all the time.

Here's a cute little girl named Meego (Funnily enough, heh Meeghan would be eating it up the attention) She may look cute but she can handle her shit that's for sure (much like Meeghan). I figured Meeghan was always asking me to draw her pictures so I thought I'd just immortalise her in this book. I think she'd be happy with that.

3 comments:

cmutch said...

yeah she is a cutie but also can tell she would be able to pack a few blows

please be friendly said...

Great work. It is an odd feeling when you can feel yourself improving and suddenly you don't love your old work as much as used to. It is preferable to knowing that you used to better though...

Adam Ford said...

This stuff is looking great sir.
I don't even KNOW what you're doing with these character sheets but...I can't wait to find out...if I find out...never know with projects yeah?
Mite be very "hush hush".
Anyway, you really got this drawing on the computer thing down and I say that cause I can't quite bring the good yet.
Anyway, keep up the awesome.

 
web hosting