Tuesday, January 23

Gang Leader continued.....


*yawn* Still trying a few options. Switched the riding crop with a nice Zatoichi-esque japanese sword, just perhaps thinner to compliment her fairly lean frame. Removed the dragon tattoo cos between her sword and suit that's enough dragon really..... I'lll design something else to go on her arm that is equally nasty lookin. so it continues.... I swear I've gotten to the point of over doing it and gone completely past it..... The Buckles are basic at this stage as I really only wanted to get the overall feel of them. If Idecide to go with it I'll clean 'em up and get all the sizes pretty similar...

1 comment:

cmutch said...

been looking in on your progress, looking good. the sword works much better an yeah dragon tat was a bit to much. think she could almost be done.

 
web hosting