Sunday, October 15

Beware of Ladders......

Don't ask me to explain why these ladders are doing what they're doing, or what the idea behind the advert is because I don't have any more of an idea than you do. This particular job I just did what was asked. "we want ladders invading a country with guns" "we want ladders peeing into a river" "we want ladders getting drunk and rowdy outside a closed pub". Interesting eh? The ad (I've not seen it yet) was going be like a 1940s/50s propaganda flick, with narrator and black and white footage to boot. I had to do three stills for it. I must say for all the obscurity of the theme, I actually enjoyed doing these pics!







2 comments:

Mark Osberg said...

These are great. Love the style.

please be friendly said...

They are cool. Odd, odd idea, but you made the most of it. I really like the backgrounds, they have a nice WB golden era feel to them.

 
web hosting